STEVE MCQUILLAN, OF COUNSEL
Steve McQuillan has over 38 years of civil jury trial experience, with practice specializing in civil defense. Notable trial experience includes his representation of 22 wholesalers and retailers in a six-month, $1.5 billion ground water contamination trial. Steve is also the Assistant Chief of the Shaver Lake Fire Department. In his free time, Steve enjoys volunteering for the Shaver Lake Fire Department and spending time with his grandchildren.
- California State University at Chico, (BA International Relations, Honors in English) 1979
- University of Santa Clara School of Law, J.D., 1982.
Steve is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and the California State Firefighters Association.
Community Involvement/Speaking Engagements
- Shaver Lake Fire Department – Assistant Chief and Training Officer
- Shaver Lake Advisory Council
- Shaver Lake Civic League – President
- American Board of Trial Advocates – Past President San Joaquin Chapter
- Ockenden Homeowners Association – Past President
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church – Past President
- Valley Medical Center Foundation – Past President
- Destination Imagination – Past Regional Director
- Clovis Swim Club – Past President
- Trial Practice Instructor – San Joaquin School of Law 2010-2015
- Mock Trial Instructor – Fresno State University 2004-2010
- Destination Imagination – Elementary-High School Level 1992-2002